1. Collection of Your Information: Ticketmaster collects personal information about you when you complete transactions from a Ticketmaster distribution point. Ticketmaster distribution points include, but are not limited to, the Ticketmaster web site, Call Centre, Ticket Centre/Outlet Network, Groups Department, mail, facsimile and box offices.
2. Use and Disclosure of Your Information: The personal information collected by Ticketmaster is used to ensure that the tickets or goods you purchase are delivered to you and that you are advised of any possible changes/cancellations that may occur. Ticketmaster collect personal financial information, such as credit card details, to confirm your identity and bill you for products and services. We will not share your personal information with third parties without your prior consent. When you make a purchase from a Ticketmaster distribution point your consent is required to provide your personal information to those third parties necessary to process your transactions with us, such as credit card companies and the companies that handle shipping on our behalf. Ticketmaster may also pass your contact details on to Venues and Presenters to keep you informed of future events via direct marketing. You will be asked at the time of booking if you would like to receive this information. You may also change this choice in the future by contacting us with this request although it may also be necessary to contact any other organisations (Venues & Presenters) which have obtained your information to indicate your choice at this stage. Ticketmaster will not use or disclose your personal information in any way, other than that disclosed in this policy.
3. Changing and accessing the Information we have about you: Ticketmaster uses its best endeavours to ensure that the information it obtains is accurate, complete and up to date. You may access or change information that Ticketmaster has collected about you by placing your request in writing and sending your request to us. Ticketmaster can be contact at:
Ticketmaster web site - www.ticketmaster.co.nz
5. Content which you post to chat rooms and message boards: The Ticketmaster web site provides users at various times with services such as chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups. Please remember that any information you disclose in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Your IP address: We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather demographic information about you.
7. Ticketmaster and links to other web sites: Ticketmaster provides links to web sites outside of the Ticketmaster service. These linked sites are not under the control of Ticketmaster, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of companies linked to our web site. Before disclosing your personal information on any other web site, we advise you to examine the privacy policies of those web sites.